Tuesday, April 2, 2019

~Youtube~

I love youtube... But at the same time, it can be difficult. I have a YouTube channel, and I try to upload videos here and there, but because I'm moving, my camera is packed away... And the animations I work on are on my moms phone, (On Flipaclip...) And besides that, my mom doesn't have a stylus for her phone either, so I have to draw with my finger... It's quite difficult...

But even so, I still love making the animations and videos. One thing that's one of my favorite things though, is watching other YouTubers. Like TheOdd1'sOut and Aphmau. I've watched Aphmau since I was 10, and I always wanted to be a part of her channel... It just seemed so fun to be able to do the voices and play the minigames together, I knew that they were having fun.

I often do different voices of characters or personas that I know, and I love to practice accents. I don't have a reason why I'm so attached to the things like art and doing voices and music, I just like them. I love the emotions you can show through all three of these things. (But once again, I'm going off topic, aren't I? ^.^')

Anyways, if you can't tell, I respect Aphmau and a lot of my other favorite YouTubers. I hope to be like them someday! :3

See ya later,
Jordi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment