Monday, April 1, 2019

My love of anime/manga

Yes. It is, in fact, true. I love anime and manga. I actually consider it one of my passions. I collect and read a lot of manga, and have a few DVD's of some of my favorite anime series. (LUCKY STAR!!)

I even have gotten my mom into a few of the anime I like as well. A few to mention is: Himouto Umaru-Chan, The Promised Neverland, Anonymous Noise, etc. (I recommend watching these... They're all very well made.)

Now, if you can't tell, I draw in the anime art style as well... Ever since I was younger(And when I first saw the anime art style...) I was drawing anime like it was something that could disappear the moment I stopped drawing it.

I love art. It's why I have this blog... So I could show some of my art... Even if it doesn't get noticed, I'm still happy to write these posts.

I want to make a manga of my own... I have multiple ideas that I want to write and draw, but for now, I'm mainly trying to write one specific story. I have a main idea for the story, I even have an ending! But I'm having a difficulty on how to start it. The start is always one of the most important things. When you introduce your characters and the way you show your readers the characters personalities in the words, the way they're drawn, the pose and posture they make...

I can't seem to figure out the perfect way to introduce my main character... But I'll rant more about this in another post... Someday... :3

Anyways, I think you get the point. I LOVE anime. :3 


This is Jordi, SIGNING out. Byeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment